Sunday, October 5, 2008

29 and 3 months!

It’s my 29 and 3 month birthday! Today also happens to be the Inaugural First Sunday Dinner. For my birthday I am hosting the inaugural dinner. The idea is that the first Sunday of every month a bunch of us get together at a friend’s house, exchange recipes, talk, etc. It’s hosted at a different house each month and the hostess decides the menu. My menu includes Chicken Curry, Raita, Baby Peas, and Basmati Rice. I’m very excited to share these dishes with my friends. I will post recipes and reviews soon!

For more Sunday Dinner series fun visit http://www.sunday-night-dinner.blogspot.com/. My friend started blogging about this many moons ago. Her pics are awesome. She is my inspiration – not just for this idea but in general, all around my inspiration. She’s pretty fierce. Love you A!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Take pictures!

I'm fierce? Hehe.