Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Confessions

I have a confession to make. A few actually.

I am secretly in love with Michael Buble. When I’m blue, his songs always bring a smile to my face, particularly Everything.

Optimus Prime was my first crush. Yes, I know he’s a truck. Yes, I know he’s an animated truck.

I want horses on a ranch in Montana.

I’ve been inhaling coffee the past few weeks. It’s one of my resolutions to decrease the amount of coffee I drink….um, it’s not working.

When purchasing books or magazines from the bookstore I always purchase the one three down in the stack, never the one right on top. Why? Dunno.

I am a slightly obsessive germaphobe. This might explain the previous confession.

I don’t like public transportation. Planes, Trains and Everything else. Don’t like.

I want to produce a movie.

I want to win an Oscar.

I don’t believe in being pigeonholed to be or do just one thing. The world is too big.

I like putting potato chips in my peanut butter sandwich. It’s so good!

Mr. India and DDLJ are still my all time favorite Indian movies.

When eating Trident gum, I eat only half of the stick.

There’s something about McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sundaes – yum!

In college I could eat an entire pizza pie. In one sitting.

The Hills is my favoritest show. Ever.

When I’ve had a bit too much to drink, I read out loud from the Dictionary.

I want to learn to play the piano.

I want to learn French.

I think Bhojpuri is a gorgeous language.

I miss my Dadi. All the time.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Officially one of my favorite posts.