Friday, August 8, 2008

Mmmm....Fall

It's August!!! We're almost to Fall. I'm so happy. I've had the windows open at the apartment, enjoying the fresh air. No need for A/C. It's great.

Even though I'm a summer baby I can't stand the heat. July was awful. And to all those people who are thinking "But you're from India. You should be fine with the heat." Um, no. Oh, you don't think I've heard that before??? Yeah I couldn't believe it either when I heard it the first time and realized the person wasn't trying to make a bad joke, they were actually seriously asking that question . The second and third time I just gave in and eventually it started to roll off my back but yeah, it's happened more often than I care for.

But I digress.

So I love Fall. I love the clothes, the smells, the proliferation of pumpkin spice nutmeg cinnamon everything, the massive encyclopedia size issue of Vogue. It's bliss.

No comments: