Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back!

I've been gone for a while...did you guys miss me? :)

So this past weekend I was at the awesomest bachelorette party in the entire world held for a dear, dear friend. She was a good sport. She wore the tiara and the pink feather boa all weekend long. In daylight even. Much respect.

The weekend definitely wore me out. And because I'm a scheduler extraordinaire I scheduled my first personal training appointment for last night. As in the day after I got back from the weekend. As in the day my body was screaming at me about the weekend. I'm so smart! Despite the massive amount of pain my butt and thighs are experiencing right now, it was a great session. Next appointment is in two weeks. Plenty of time for me to recuperate from the first session. Or chicken out. ;)

That's a brief synopsis of the trouble I've been getting into the past few days. Will be posting more on the bachelorette party - no, nothing kinky. Get your mind out of the gutter. It will be on all the food that was consumed from street fairs and restaurants alike.

And the personal trainer deserves a post because really he's that awesome.

Not much else to report guys. Didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you guys! My 29 and 1 month birthday is fast approaching and I'm slowly starting to formulate ideas of how I will be spending it. More on that soon!

I feel like I do all the talking here...please feel free to leave comments or suggest post ideas if you so desire. I'm more than happy to oblige. :)

p.s. my coffee resolution is going very, very poorly. I just can't break up with it. I keep crawling back for more. Sigh.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I wouldn't even think about canceling on Nate. He will track you down. He will call you until you show up at his gym. And then he will break you. And you will love him for it.