Thursday, November 6, 2008

29 and 4 months

It was my 29 and four month birthday on Wednesday. And it didn't occur to me until just now. It's been an exciting week what with the election, the aftermath of the election and the markets doing what they are doing.
The not so exciting part is that my job is slowly but surely consuming my life. Usually this is ok except that I'm not such a fan of the j-o-b. Just the fact that I refer to it as a job is a red flag. I've never had just a job - until now.

I have a few things coming up to distract me and balance out the blah-ness though. Tomorrow I am flying to my University town and meeting up with my old roommate. We're going to reminisce, make some new memories, and have a faboo time! Just in time to celebrate my 29 and 4 month birthday! Her mother is baking me this fantastic cream cheese bread. I can't wait!

I'll be back on Monday. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: