Sunday, November 2, 2008

What will you do today?

Today’s daylights savings. We’re kicking the clock back one whole hour. What will you do with the extra 60 minutes?

Sleep in…
Call old friends…
Meditate…
Run an extra few miles on the treadmill…
Finally clean out the closet…
Muster up the courage to tell that special someone you’ve been secretly pining after that you love them…

What am I doing? Writing this post. And a few other things…

Getting ready for my trip this coming weekend…
Planning Thanksgiving dinner with the family…
Planning my bestie’s birthday party in a few weeks…

…all from my favorite spot in the park across from my apartment. It’s a lovely fall day in the city. A shame to spend it indoors.

However you are spending your extra 60 minutes, I hope you’re doing it smashingly and with lots of fabulosity, as Kimora Lee would say!

No comments: