Thursday, December 18, 2008

crash and burn

Let's set the mood...

It's 4:30 am on the east coast. Handsome Boy Modeling Agency's remix of Jack Johnsons's Breakdown is playing on the computer (great song. do check it out sometime.). Half a pizza pie in the box on the ground.

The appropriate term for what happened yesterday is crash and burn. On so many levels it's not even funny. Actually it is.

The day went by smoothly. Checked out the holiday show in town which was totally cute. Went to a happy hour after work which was tons of fun. A high school buddy showed up. I'm playing matchmaker so I was really glad he swung by. I have someone in mind for him. So up until now, things are fine. At some point between signing the bill and getting home, things got messy.

I got into a semi argument with the crush.
I learnt that I got defriended on Facebook. De. Friend. Ed. Who does that? Who's got the time? Who cares?
I am out like a light by 10:30 pm. Wake up at 3 am and can't get back to bed.
Now I'm here.

So in retrospect maybe not all that much went on last night. Just a few things. But they were fairly significant. I can't be left to my own devices. I need someone with me at all times to take the pinkberry away from me before I start abusing the poor thing.

Well tomorrow (today) is another day, yes? Yes. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uh oh. you ok?

Olivia said...

Glad you seemed in better spirits tonight.

And I *tried* to confiscate the pinkberry last night! But, you know, just remember what the Rouge fella said....