Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Planning my life

At the start of every year I purchase a planner. I hem and haw about it for days because without fail halfway through the year I stop using the planner or worse losing it. I'm quite diligent for the first few months and then life gets crazy hectic (even though I have a planner) and I stop writing things down.

I don't make resolutions as that is reserved for my birthday. The planner is the one ritual I have attached to the New Year. I seriously considered not purchasing one due to my inability to maintain the planning process the entire year. I caved and recently purchased a gorgeous one for 2009. I figure I won't lose it because it's so gorgeous and that I will continue to use it because it's so gorgeous.

My logic is flawless. I see no problems here.

No comments: