Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Confessions

More confessions…

I love having guests over. One because I genuinely love to entertain and two because that’s really the only time my apartment gets cleaned.

I’m still attracted to bad boys.

But, I’ve learnt to walk away from bad boys. I’m maturing!

I’m a fall/winter baby. I love cold, crisp weather because it means covering up every part of my body, not having to shave (TMI? Sorry!) and getting to sit in front of the fireplace with tea and hot cocoa. And cuddling. Lots of cuddling!

I’m currently obsessed with habanero pepper cheese. Make sure to have a good glass of Malbec handy (or milk for the non-alcoholics in the audience). It’ll make you cry. Literally. Good stuff!

My dad just called to tell me my high school was ranked number one yet again by US News. Secretly, I think that is pretty bad @ss and I am very proud. But I’ll never admit it to him.

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

After two glasses of wine, my heart is jumping off my sleeve. You will know exactly how I feel about you – good or bad – two glass of wine in to the evening. I have a hard time keeping things bottled up. Life is short. Tell people how you feel. Especially if it’s the good stuff! And if you must share bad stuff, at least it gives you the opportunity to make it better.

1 comment:

RM said...

The Bad Boy habit is a tough one to crack! Proud of you for being able to walk away. If only I had done the same in a few instances..oh well:-)Apparently, what doesn't break you, makes you stronger(or something to that effect!).

Habanero cheese is now on my must-try list. It sounds dangerously good!