Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day off

Took the day off today. It was scheduled for some time but I had pretty much forgotten about it until late last week. The thought of having a day off of work is pretty much what got me through the weekend. That and eating lots of good food with great friends. Friday night I went home to see the fam and ate until I could eat no more. Saturday I took dear friends out for dinner to celebrate their one year wedding anniversary. And they surprised me with a gift too. I can't wait!!! Sunday I had my pool party and it was awesome. No one actually went in the pool but we did eat and drink a lot. After a good 5 hours we split to go have dinner at a Thai restaurant. Then it was off to watch the Cowboys win. At least the Skins won this past weekend too.

Monday was the usual day at the office and then today. Aaaaah Tuesday. I woke up late. Made lunch for a friend. We gossiped over okra, rice and lentils. I then went to see my trainer. Skipped out on writing class (I know - bad). But got to have dinner with my bestie. So it worked out in the end.

Now I'm munching on cornbread and tea and prepping for bed. Sigh.

1 comment: